The "En Galavra" Teaching Farm/Farmhouse offers didactical laboratories devoted to classes, families and other groups, all incentred in "Pack Animals: how to collaborate with them during the 4 seasons". The main didactical units are the following:
- Pack Animals: oxes, horses, donkeys and mules. How to take care, feed, lead and collaborate with this type of animals.
- The Wheat: from the ear to the bread: cultivation, seeding, harvest, conservation and storage, grain processing and use.
- Straw and hay: from the field, the lawn, the pasture, the mowing and haymaking.
- The Potatoes: the cultivation, the seeding, the harvest, the storage, the potato processing and use in the history.
- The Corn: from the plant to the popular "polenta": the cultivation, the seeding, the harvest, the storage, the grain processing and use.
- The Wood and the "Farlet".
The farm is becoming entirely biological and grows cereals, nuts and wood.